Test ride the best of the best, all in one place – Sunday 9th April.
Come and ride some of the best natural trails in the South West with us, on some of the best mountain bikes and eBikes available. Demo bikes available from
- Trek – inc the Powerfly eBikes
- Whyte – inc MBR’s “Bike of the Year” T-130 S
- Orbea – inc the Wild eBikes
- Intense – inc the 2017 Tracer
- Focus – inc the Jam2 and Bold2 eBikes
- Orange – inc the all-new Stage 5
Meet us at Big Day Out HQ – the Burrington Inn in Burrington, Mendips. We’ll then take you on 45-60 minute guided rides, leaving at
These will allow you to put your chosen bike(s) through its paces. Want to make one yours? There’ll be special offers and deals on all bikes ridden that day – only available to those that attend.
Things to bring on the day:
- You must bring & wear a helmet
- Body armour & gloves are recommended
- Bring your own pedals if possible
- Two forms of ID (photo ID & utility bill – these must have a matching address)
- Credit or debit card as security
You must be aged 18 or over to attend.
Meet at Big Day Out HQ 30 minutes before your ride slot to get fitted and set up. See you there!