BikePacking Evening with WildSwimBikeRun.com – Thursday 24th August.
Want to know more about BikePacking and adventure riding? Come along for an informal evening and learn more from 5pm on Thursday 24th August at John’s Bikes.
Hosted by WildSwimBikeRun.com learn all there is to know about the what, how and why of BikePacking – the joining of biking and minimalistic camping. Feel the freedom of lightweight camping plus the thrill of biking in one! Ride, eat, sleep, repeat.
On the night, we’ll have:
- Talk and Q&A from 24 hour MTB National Champion and Bath resident Rickie Cotter, fresh from her ‘2,745 mile 2017 Tour Divide Race’
- Full range of demo bikepacking bikes, luggage and equipment
- Kit guidance & adventure trip advice from Darroch Davidson – MD of WildSwimBikeRun.com
Plus we’ll have a free prize draw for all participants to win:
– Full BikeFit from your choice of Bike UK (Bristol), Ralph Colman Cycles (Taunton) or John’s Bikes (Bath – ExpressFit only) – worth up to £120
– One of Three Castelli Linea Pelle combo pack featuring chamois cream, embro cream and foul weather warming cream – worth £40
Feeling inspired? We’ll also have on the night deals including:
– 10% off any 2018 bike
– 10% off any WildSwimBikeRun.com BikePacking, triathlon or road cycling holidays
– 15% off any full priced clothing and equipment
– 30% off a Full BikeFit (RRP £120) / 20% off an Express BikeFit (RRP £60) when booked on the night
Also, as it’s a celebration, there’ll be a drink or two to share.
In the mean time – check up on John’s Bikes manager Calvin’s progress, he’s currently riding 4000km unsupported in the Transcontinental Race. You can track him live here.