How Cycle Scheme Works
- You sign up with Cyclescheme; you’re given access to their online system.
- You visit one of over 1,850 participating bike shops (Johns Bikes) to select the bike and equipment that you want; you will be given a paper quote by Johns Bikes. You use Cyclescheme’s online tool and apply for their chosen package by entering the details online and requesting a Certificate.
- Once you have requested a Certificate, you can confirm eligibility and approve the request. Cyclescheme will send you an invoice for the bike package, and a Hire Agreement is sent to the employee to sign.
- As soon as the bike is paid for, the Certificate is sent to the you.
- You contact Johns Bikes to arrange collection.
- The balance of the bike is deducted via salary sacrifice. At the end of the hire period, the employee pays a Market Value payment to make the bike theirs. Cyclescheme can collect this payment for you.